An elite event for club champions from Northumberland, Co Durham and Teesside, and selected clubs in the Scottish Borders, Cumbria and Yorkshire within Northern Golfer’s circulation area, which takes place in September. Letters will be sent to club secretaries in the New Year with full details of the event and how to register for tee times.
For more information contact Dean Bailey, email firstname.lastname@example.org, tel 01661 844 115
Men’s Champion of Champions 2018
Ladies Champion of Champions 2018
Junior Champion of Champions 2018
- All players should arrive at least 45 minutes before their tee time
- Players must sign in at the Northern Golfer desk in the clubhouse and collect their scorecards and range token on arrival
- Complimentary range balls are available for all competitors
- A starter will be on the tee to greet each match, please arrive on the tee five minutes before your tee time
- Players will receive a complimentary one-course meal when they return their scorecards
- The presentation will follow each day’s play approximately 30 minutes after the final group returns to the clubhouse
- Prizes for each event will be confirmed on the day
- Practice rounds (£20 per player) are available in the week leading up to the events. Please contact the pro shop at Ramside Hall and quote ‘Champion of Champions practice round’ when booking.
Full rules for the events will be sent to all players ahead of each event.