The following terms and conditions apply to this competition:
1. Only one entry per person is allowed.
2. No cash alternative will be offered to prize winners.
3. Offstone Publishing reserves the right to amend or substitute the prize with another should the prize offered become unavailable.
4. The prize is awarded on the condition that it will not be sold to any third party or used for any commercial purpose.
5. The winner will be randomly selected from all correct and valid entries in a draw conducted within 28 days after the closing date of the competition.
6. Correspondence cannot be entered into over the result of the winners and the decision of the judges is final.
7. The winner will be notified by e-mail or telephone at the e-mail address or telephone number provided at the time of entry. If the winner does not reply within 14 days of Offstone Publishing first attempting to contact them Offstone Publishing reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up or to re-offer the prize in a future competition.
8. Offstone Publishing reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its absolute opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
9. Offstone Publishing excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
10. Entry to the competition is based on acceptance of these terms and conditions as being final and binding.
11. The terms of this competition will be governed by English Law.
12. By entering the competition, you consent that your e-mail address and other contact details will be automatically added to the Northern Golfer database so that you may receive the Northern Golfer email newsletters (the “Newsletter”). Please note that you will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time via the unsubscribe link shown within it. All information concerning you which is personal data and which is processed by Offstone Publishing for the purpose of data protection legislation for the time being in force shall be processed only in accordance with such legislation. By entering the competition, you consent to the processing and disclosure of such data by Offstone Publishing, both inside and where necessary, outside the European Economic Area for the purposes of processing such data for the competition, Newsletter and as otherwise stated herein.